Monday, April 27, 2009

world's slowest eater

Many days, getting Sof to eat a decent meal is a challenge - I often say how glad I am that God didn't make her "petite" (she is not far from outgrowing big sis already... at age 4!). She is a super slow and finicky eater. A couple nights ago, Mommy did not have the patience to sit with her while she finished her noodles... So, when I came back in the room from putting Violet down, this is what I found... she was working on the "o" (hint: look at the noodles - they spell "FIA" backwards). So, after I reminded her of our family rules against playing with our food, I told her to hold still while I snapped a pic.
Solid work Sof. (and yes, she wore these glasses all through dinner - maybe she should every night, and I can tell her that her dinner is pink... would that work?)


And - during a weekend trip to Target, the girls discovered that they make matching clothes in their size - and for Violet. WOW!!! "please, please Mommy - can we match????"
I conceded. :)

1 comment:

  1. why is it that I feel Sofia is going to give you more blog fodder than the other two combined? i love this kid.
    ps... she's a little pinkalicious there... i am glad you took a pic - i was going to ask you when you told me the story in person

    ReplyDelete